I can't believe it... I finished my finals yesterday! Those three weeks and eleven finals really did fly by, but I can't tell you how glad I am to finally have the time to sleep, think, relax, write, blog and tweet and... haul! Yay! This haul is my own award for powering through eleven finals :) Most of it is nail polish, but I also got a super-duper deal on a MAC brush and a Dior blush, so I couldn't be happier!
L-R, starting with the upper row:
- Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint. This is a very pretty dark minty polish with a cream finish. I was actually looking for a mint polish, have a favourite you want to share? I'd love to hear of nice minty shades!
- Maybelline - Forever Strong Professional in Green Miracle. This one promises a "zero error" brush, and I look forward to telling you if that is true, since such a brush would be revolutionary for those of us who can be slightly clumsy with their polish (I'm guilty as charged!)
- OPI - Big Hair... Big Nails. I've been loving loving loving the jelly finish from the new OPI Texas collection and this colour is just so pretty!
- Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure in Polar Bare. I bought this for French manis, but now that I've swatched it on paper, it seems very light... I'll figure something out ;)
- Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure in Naked Ambition. This is such a pretty one, it's a peach colour with shimmer. Love!
- Depend Cosmetics - Cracked Effect in White
- Depend Cosmetics - Cracked Effect in Purple
- Depend Cosmetics - Cracked Effect in Pink
- Make Up Store - Reflex Cover in Light. They say this is a miracle for your under-eye area, for brightening after concealer. I´ve been thinking about buying this for half a year or so, and decided that it was finally time!
- Purederm - Vitalizing Orange Pads. Those are so cute, and I'm hoping that they will be as vitalizing as they promise!
- MAC - 162 brush. My MAC was having a sale on discontinued and LE products, and I got this brush 30% off! It is amazing for precise highlighting and contouring, for example around the nose, where a usual contouring brush is too big.
- Dior - Diorshow Powder in Spotlight Peach. Another shop was having a 40% off sale on some products, and I was so happy to find this beautiful peachy blush. Love the packaging too.
Have you been hauling anything lately? Share ;)