Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finals are over - and a haul!

I can't believe it... I finished my finals yesterday! Those three weeks and eleven finals really did fly by, but I can't tell you how glad I am to finally have the time to sleep, think, relax, write, blog and tweet and... haul! Yay! This haul is my own award for powering through eleven finals :) Most of it is nail polish, but I also got a super-duper deal on a MAC brush and a Dior blush, so I couldn't be happier!

L-R, starting with the upper row:
  • Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint. This is a very pretty dark minty polish with a cream finish. I was actually looking for a mint polish, have a favourite you want to share? I'd love to hear of nice minty shades!
  • Maybelline - Forever Strong Professional in Green Miracle. This one promises a "zero error" brush, and I look forward to telling you if that is true, since such a brush would be revolutionary for those of us who can be slightly clumsy with their polish (I'm guilty as charged!)
  • OPI - Big Hair... Big Nails. I've been loving loving loving the jelly finish from the new OPI Texas collection and this colour is just so pretty!
  • Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure in Polar Bare. I bought this for French manis, but now that I've swatched it on paper, it seems very light... I'll figure something out ;)
  • Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure in Naked Ambition. This is such a pretty one, it's a peach colour with shimmer. Love!
  • Depend Cosmetics - Cracked Effect in White
  • Depend Cosmetics - Cracked Effect in Purple
  • Depend Cosmetics - Cracked Effect in Pink
  • Make Up Store - Reflex Cover in Light. They say this is a miracle for your under-eye area, for brightening after concealer. I´ve been thinking about buying this for half a year or so, and decided that it was finally time!
  • Purederm - Vitalizing Orange Pads. Those are so cute, and I'm hoping that they will be as vitalizing as they promise!
  • MAC - 162 brush. My MAC was having a sale on discontinued and LE products, and I got this brush 30% off! It is amazing for precise highlighting and contouring, for example around the nose, where a usual contouring brush is too big.
  • Dior - Diorshow Powder in Spotlight Peach. Another shop was having a 40% off sale on some products, and I was so happy to find this beautiful peachy blush. Love the packaging too.

Have you been hauling anything lately? Share ;)

Love,
Miss Diorista

5 comments:

  1. Ooh great haul! Can you do a review of that concealer when you've tried it out? I'd love to hear your impressions on it. Recently I've bought an Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil in sin, Sephora OPI Caught with my Khaki's Down nail polish, and a whole bunch of Fyrinnae shadow samples! On top of this I've gotten Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Foundation SPF 50 and a milani liqui'feye pencil liner. Wow I've been spending alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being done! Looks like youll be having fun with your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hebridean Sprite - Of course I can do a review, I'd be glad to :) And your haul sounds amazing, have you showed pictures on your blog? Maybe I missed them since I´ve been "out of blog-town" for three weeks, but if you haven't, I'd love to see some pics!

    @Dovey - Thanks hun! And oh yes, no doubt about it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love makeup! What a fun reward for yourself, and well deserved it sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tanya - Aww, thanks :) And thanks for visiting my blog, I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...