- Thank you to the people who are helping the victims of the eruption in Grímsvötn, which started yesterday. Nobody is in direct danger right now (that I know of), but there is a lot of ash coming down, which is a farmer's nightmare, since the animals can get sick and the grass becomes poisoned. This is the second time in a year, that the same people have had to deal with an eruption.
- Thank you for the brighter, warmer weather we've been having (before the eruption). I know I mention this in every gratitude post, but I just love the brighter weather.
- Thank you for my mother's banana bread. It's delish!
- Thank you for summer break!
- Thank you to the computer specialist, who is coming tomorrow to fix my internet. It will be such a relief.
- Thank you for being amazing readers and sticking with me through finals!
- Thank you to the filmmakers who made the film about the killing of dolphins in Japan. What a horrible thing to watch, but it is so important for those things to come out, so that they can be stopped.