Friday, May 13, 2011

OPI - Green-wich Village

OPI's Green-wich Village is a beautiful grass green colour, and a cream formula. I bought it in Germany, when I was on a hunt for green polishes, and this most certainly is a must if you like green.

The formula applies nicely and doesn't take a long time to dry, but it definitely is on the sheerer side - I needed 3 coats to be happy (I usually need 2). The wear time was what I most often get from OPI, about four days.

Isn't that green just so gorgeous? It is definitely a nice break from the usual summer colours, yet so summer-y!

Product (65%) - 9/10
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 8/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10

Overall - 8.5/10
 
Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...