Sunday, May 29, 2011

Picnic, anyone?

Summer is finally here, and it is the perfect time to go for a picnic! So grab your sandwiches and a basket, and head outside! Wait... aren't we forgetting something?

Yup, we are! Cupcakes! What is a picnic without cupcakes? Believe me, there's nothing like a picnic in out in the nature with friends and cupcakes! And to make it even more fun, I baked mini cupcakes. You can get mini cupcake tins (as well as mini cupcake wrappers) at most baking supply stores, and they are fun to make. Besides, I still have that funny theory going on from when I was a child; the smaller the better!
Aren't they cute, as they wait for the oven to heat up? Adorable little cuppies :)
Life's a breeze with polka dots! I chose minty green and light pink icing and pink wrappers (from Wilton).

If you want to bake your own cupcakes (and go for a picnic :) then you can find the cupcake recipe (and icing recipe) that I used here. It is by far my favourite, and they are easy to make. Enjoy your summer!


Love,
Miss Diorista

2 comments:

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...