Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Sunset

Isn't this beautiful? I took this picture in my neighbourhood two or three weeks ago, when I was taking an evening walk. The sun had just disappeared behind the roofs, and I couldn't resist trying to capture it with my camera.

Talking about cameras, I'm going to try to take mine with me this summer, when I go for a walk or drive to the country side. I always mean to, but then I always forget the camera at home or realise that it needs charging... I'm going to try, because I really love taking photographs, especially of nature. Hopefully you'll see more of my landscape photography on the blog this summer!

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...