Monday, May 9, 2011

April Favourites!

I can't believe it's already the 9th of May! Where did all my time go? This post is coming late because of my finals (only one week left, then I'm done!), but I hope you still enjoy it. Although, also because of my finals, my makeup has been laying really low this weekend - it's really just been about getting up and studying, and when I do go out, it's because I have an exam... that's the long and short of my life right now :)

So here we go, Miss Diorista's survival kit for finals!

  • The blush you see is MAC's Bite of An Apple (my swatches are here) which came out with the Venomous Villains collection (2010), so it is LE, which is sad. It's just the perfect pick-me-up in the morning. It's also a bit funny that when I first got this, it was the brightest blush I had and quite frankly, I though it looked super-scary. However, once I tried it on, I could see how the brightness just adds a fresh glow to your face... and now I'm a hopeless lover and collector of bright blushes!
  • OPI - Do you think I'm Tex-y? is such a pretty polish! My dad bought it for me when he was in New York on business, and it is just perfect for spring and summer! I love the jelly finish, and have been wearing this almost every day since I got it!
  • Benefit - Erase Paste in Nr. 1 is a great concealer... something you need when you study through half of the time you should be sleeping...
  • Benefit - Hello Flawless is a quick way for me to perk up the appearance of my skin before running out the door for an exam - read my review here. I've loved this for almost a year now!
  • And finally, the pretty palette only got used the first half of the month... no time for eyeshadow when you could be reading, I guess :) It is Smashbox - In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette, and I absolutely love it! Review coming up, it's great for those who love neutrals but want a little something on the side as well, the colours are amazing!

Loads and loads of reviews are being cooked up, so stay tuned!

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...