Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chanel - Nail Colour in Black Pearl, 513

I got my hands on this famous polish when travelling to Berlin, and I quite like it! Its beauty is something your eye has to get used to - at first I didn't think much of it, but after one or two days, I fell in love with it!

The colour is very difficult to describe, it is a blue, but with green shimmer and it has a metallic effect to it. Nothing over the top though, and the polish is absolutely stunning, especially in direct sunlight.


This is two coats, and although it is opaque, you can see that some ridges can still be seen. That could of course be fixed with a base coat or a top coat, but you could also put on one more coat of the Black Pearl polish, and get an even deeper colour as a bonus.

The formula was... actually a bit disappointing. It went on a bit patchy , dried too quickly and was difficult to work with. I would have expected more from a brand like Chanel.

However, the weartime was nice, four to five days.


Don't you just love this colour? It is amazing!


Product (65%) - 7.5/10 (love the colour, not a nice formula)
Value (10%) - 7/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 8.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 9.5/10

Overall - 8/10
 
Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...