Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Sanity, happy days and art!

  • Thank you to my friends and family for keeping me sane through my finals - I'm already more than half way through, and I'm still sane... I think... that's a good thing, right?   :)
  • Thank you to the sun, for shining so bright those days! It finally feels like summer!
  • Thank you to my furry friend, for always being able to put a smile on our faces - she's so adorable and she doesn't even know it!
  • Thank you for today being such a happy day!
  • Thank you to the artists who put their hearts on the line for the sake of art itself - a world without true art could never be understood, never be seen and never be truly lived.
  • Thank you to the very special people who brighten up my day with their presence. We all need some sunshine, and you folks are mine.
  • Thank you to God, for giving me the opportunities to get to know those people - and to feel. What would life be without the ability to feel?

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...