Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Cupcakes, Japan, Titanic and Beautiful Moments

  • Thank you to the cupcakes I just baked... and ate! You were delicious and you made my day :) I will be posting pictures of those cuppies soon!
  • Thank you to the kind-hearted and brave people who are helping in Japan - you have given so many people their faith in the human being back.
  • Thank you to my mom, for making such a nice rice pudding today :) How delish!
  • Thank you for the small things in life - for they are not small when they are close to your heart.
  • Thank you to my niece for finally making me see the movie "Titanic". Why didn't I see that movie before? It is so beautiful, yet so tragic... I'll have to watch it again some day.
  • Thank you for the weekend ahead of me - and for making it seem so long when I know it really isn't!
  • Thank you to God, for keeping my loved ones safe, and for allowing me to treasure some absolutely beautiful moments in my heart. Thank you.
xox,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...