Thursday, June 30, 2011

Benefit Boxed Powders - Old Packaging vs. New

 A few months ago, Benefit changed the packaging of their famous boxed powders. Some people have been wondering what the difference is between the old and the new packaging, so here are the main changes. Please note that I'm not sure whether all the boxed powders have gone through the changes or just some, since Benefit isn't sold here in Iceland.

The old boxes had lids that came completely off (Sugarbomb, to the right), but the new ones have lids that flip open, and a mirror has been added (Bella Bamba, to the left). I'm personally all for those two changes - you don't lose the lid, and you can do your makeup on the go, since you have the mirror with you.


The accompanying brush has also been changed a bit (old to the right, new to the left). The new one has a shorter handle, the bristles are softer and the brush is a bit more rounder (as opposed to almost square). The old brushes were sometimes hard to use, but the new one is a bit better.


Finally, the new box (new to the left, old to the right) is smaller than the old box, and holds a smaller amount of product. The old boxes usually held between 10 to 12 grams of product, but the new one holds 8 grams.

So, which packaging do you like better? I have to say that I think the new packaging is a winner... I'm really liking the mirror.

I went shopping today for some skincare items, haul will be shared soon. However, I also bought the product for the upcoming celebrational giveaway! I will be announcing the giveaway and the prize tomorrow, but for now, I'll give you a little hint: It's a high-end product which I've been using every day this month (my own product, the winner will get a brand new one)... it is from a brand I love, and it is perfect for summer! I'm so excited to announce this, I can hardly wait!


Love,
Miss Diorista

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...