Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Kiwis and Great Weather

I feel like it's been ages since I last wrote a weekly gratitude post... has it been? Anyways, enjoy, and there are lots of beauty posts coming up!

  • Thank you to God, for the safe journey we had on our vacation.
  • Thank you for the yummy vegetables I had today!
  • Thank you for fruit being in season those weeks - it feels like summer when your snack cabinet is filled with fruit of all kinds!
  • Thank you for the super nice and beautiful weather we've been having here lately - I don't expect it to last, but I'm sure going to enjoy it while I can!
  • Thank you to my co-workers, for all being in a great mood yesterday (as if they aren't always!), when we were having a Mexico-themed day. We played sports, grilled and had an amazing time!
  • Thank you to my mom, for being great at finding things... I am so good at losing things, but I can't find anything, even if it's right under my nose! That's where my mom comes in ;)
  • Thank you for kiwis and pineapples, they're so delicious!

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...