Monday, December 20, 2010

Falsies Mascara by Maybelline

I bought the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara by Maybelline last summer (see my haul here), and yes, I liked it, no, I did not love it. However, I still wanted to try the new Falsies Mascara by Maybelline, since I was interested in knowing what that curved brush would do. So let´s dive into it, shall we?
I got my mascara in the colour "Glam Black", which should simply be called "Grey". It is not black, let me tell you that. You can see on the picture, how the brush is slightly bent, kind of like a spoon. I do like this mascara, and it is particularly because of the shape of the brush. Since I don't like to curl my eyelashes, then this is just the thing I need to form my lashes beautifully.
However, I can not wear this mascara alone; I wear it as a base. One coat of this, which lengthens my lashes, forms them and keeps them from clumping; then one (or two) coats of my L'Oréal Voluminous in Carbon Black, which gives me even more length, volume and last but not least, it gives me the true black colour that I'm after.
Take a look at those pictures!

Top pic: No mascara












One coat of Maybelline's Falsies (in Glam Black) ... and on top, one coat of L'Oréal Voluminous!

Yes, I know those pictures are a bit blurry (my camera is not really on my side those days) and the position of my eyes is a teeny tiny bit scary (I was trying to look up for you guys so that you could see my lashes better), but even so, you should be able to see the amazing difference from picture one to picture three, or even just from number two to number three!
My lashes look a bit spiderleg-ishy on picture number two, due to the length that the Falsies give me. But on number three, they are exactly what I want - incredibly long, thick and black.
No, the Falsies won't make your lashes look like they're fake - sorry. But it's a very good "primer"!
Love,
Miss Diorista
P.S. Have you tried either one of those? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...