Monday, December 20, 2010

Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri in Blue Streak

I recently bought this Insta-Dri (why not Insta-Dry?) in shade number 12, called Blue Streak. It is a gorgeous, oh-my-goodness pretty polish, a teal colour with tons of shimmer (not glitter). Isn't that just beautiful? My camera was unable to capture its full beauty, but you can still see how amazing it is.

I needed about two coats to get it opaque, but you might maybe want three, since it is a bit runny (nothing I can't live with, though). To my pleasure, it was not a pain to get off with nail polish remover. On the pictures I have no top coat on, and no base coat (though I later added a top coat by Dior).


After about five minutes, I felt comfortable touching my nails, so that is of course a rather short time, so if you're in a hurry, I would definitely go for this formula.

At first, I didn't like how big the brush is, compared to the classic OPI brush, but after about two or three nails, I actually began liking it. You have to be careful, though, since the brush can deliver way too much polish.

Here you can see the difference between an OPI brush (left) and the Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri brush (right). The SH one is also a lot longer, as you can see.

Overall, I really, really enjoyed this nail polish, the colour is adorable (I've been getting comments on it from everyone!) and the formula is good, too. I will definitely try out more shades from the Insta-Dri collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...