Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe it, it's already 2011!
I hope that the new year brings you all love, health and happiness - and I also want to thank you for following and reading my blog. It means the world to me ;)

I took those pictures this evening, at twelve o'clock. Some of those fireworks were ours, others were my neighbour's. Icelanders are big fans of fireworks, and about 00:15, the air is always thick with smoke and has the pink and green colours of fireworks. It's truly amazing :)
Enjoy the pics, and have the greatest year!




This one was ours - it's so pretty, pink and green :)

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this one - those are hugely popular here, and everybody loves them, kids, adults and elderly alike. I held the one pictured :) I don't know what you call them in English (if you know, I'd love to hear it in the comments ;), but a direct translation from Icelandic would be "starlight". I love those, to me they mean that I have a whole new year ahead of me, full of wonderful opportunities!
Love, Miss Diorista
P.S. Stay tuned for my New Year's Resolutions - I'll post them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...