Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some quick changes!

This is just a quick post to let you all know about some changes that I've made on Miss Diorista, just in order to make a little bit more professional. (Don't worry, you won't lose any of the character, though :)

The changes are two:

I made a rating system for the blog, so that you can better understand my reviews. It will also be easier to compare products when I have something rigid to stick to.

Also, I made a "Contact Miss Diorista" page. There you can find all information about my e-mail, twitter and such things. Of course, I still really enjoy reading your comments so please keep commenting!

You can find those pages under "Pages" to the right. Check them out :)

Love, Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...