Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Favourite Products of 2010!

Can you believe it? The year 2010 is almost over. I feel like it was New Year's Eve just yesterday... yet the whole year has passed!
But, that of course means, that it is time for a quick summery of the year, that is, the cosmetics of the year :) Enjoy!

First up, you see my most used perfume this year. It is the Miss Dior Chérie, by Dior, in the Eau de Printemps version. It is rather light, floral but sophisticated at the same time. I love this perfume.

In the upper row, from the left, you see the Tri Brow Color by the Make Up Store. This is HG for my eyebrows, I will do a separate post on it.
The lighter e/s is Eye Colour in shade 41 by The Body Shop. It is very smooth and pigmented, a shimmery golden, beige colour. Goes great over Rubenesque paintpot, which is what I have been using it for (mostly). The other e/s you see is MAC Satin Taupe, which is what I have then been using in the crease.
I'm sure that most of you are familiar with the Voluminous mascara by L'Oréal. If not, then you need to try it :) It is absolutely amazing if you're looking for way blacker than black, long lashes.
And the brush you see is MAC's 275. I actually got this one for Christmas, but I'm already in love with it. This brush makes shading a breeze!

The lippie is by YSL, it is a Rouge Volupté in shade 29, called Opera Rose. This is a brilliantly creamy lipstick, but the shade is also right up my alley. Bright, yet not too bright.
The lipgloss is by L'Oréal, it is one of their 6H Glam Shine ones. Mine is in colour number 103, called Forever Nude. It is basically a nude colour, with a hint of pink and it's fair share of shimmer. Pretty by itself but gorgeous over almost any lipstick!
And finally, products that have made my skin purr :) Well, almost. The powder (which you can tell is a lover!) is Hello Flawless by Benefit. Mine is in the colour Gee I'm swell, shell. It's a little too dark for me, but I can still make it work. Wonderful powder foundation.
Next to that is the Amber Diamond highlighter by Dior. I got it for Christmas, and didn't fall in love with it until yesterday (the trick is to use a blush brush for it!)... but I fell so hard that I decided to include it here. Really gives you a gorgeous, subtle glow.
The blush is MAC's Springsheen. It is a sheertone shimmer, and creates beautifully glowy (I'm in love with anything that glows!) cheeks.
Last but not least, the Dior Airflash foundation (mine is in shade 200). I actually never spray this on my face. I rather spray it on the back of my hand, and then use a brush or my fingers for applying it. This gives me just the right coverage, not too light and not too heavy, and I can't feel that I'm wearing foundation at all.
That completes it! I hope you liked it. What were your most-reached-for products this year? Please tell me in the comments!
Love, Miss Diorista
P.S. Looking for a review on any of those? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...