Friday, August 13, 2010

Tag: Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

This fun tag has been going around YouTube for some time now, and I love watching those vids! Even though I find my own answers to be quite similar to most of other people's, I still really wanted to do this tag - enjoy!

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup, or nice hair and no makeup?

Def messy hair and nice makeup. That is really what I do most of the time! I love doing my makeup. 20 to 30 minutes on makeup, 3 minutes on hair!

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I don't want to lose either of those! However, if I had to pick, then I would like to keep my lashes and lose my brows. I could paint them back on, but eyelashes are really such a beautiful part of a woman's face... and I also think that for most makeup-loving gals, eyelashes are important for good self-esteem!

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

We don't have Sephora here in Iceland, but we have similar stores... and I think I'm saying Sephora here... there are items from MAC that I love and would never want to be without, but Dior products are a must for me. Also, I've heard that the mascaras from MAC are awful. Haven't tried them, though. But def Sephora - hellooo Dior!

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80'perm?

80'perm, I think. It doesn't even look that horrible to me. I hate it when my lipliner shows. I do use lipliner almost daily, but if I don't own a perfect match to my lipstick, I use clear liner.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush! If there's one thing I don't like, it is foundation lines! Plus, overdone blush is easy to fix if you have a paper towel with you.

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

LOL! Both look... oh well, I'm gonna shut my mouth about it! I don't like the idea of either one, but biker shorts could possibly be styled a bit... MC Hammer pants would just turn me into a sack of potatoes! So I'd rather wear biker shorts.

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

If you tan, you get tan lines. Simple. Everyone gets them! So that is really no big deal. However, looking like an orange in full bloom, is just really not nice. Tan lines is my answer here.

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

You can always die your hair again after a few days, but a bad hair cut can't really always been fixed until a few weeks later. I've tried a bad haircut and waiting for my hair to grow was awful! So I'd rather have a bad hair color.

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?

I don't even own a Twitter account, so there's your answer! I love YouTube, because of all the opportunities! You can listen to music, comedy, learn stuff or just watch vlogs... whichever I choose, YouTube always has something for me!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Ugh - I love both so much! I have dark lashes, so until recently, I found mascara to be just pure luxury for me. However, I can't be without it these days, so even though I love my makeup brushes, I think I'd let them go. You can use your fingers for foundation, blush, eye shadow, and even bronzer... so I don't think I'd hit a brick wall.


Whew, we're done! I loved doing this tag, and I tag everyone who wants to do it. So right now, I'm tagging you! Please let me know in the comments if you did this tag - I'd love to read it!

My best regards,
MissDiorista

P.S. The big haul is on its way - and so is my "July favourites" post - please excuse my lazyness, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...