Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm back from Germany!

Yes, you read it right!

The last three weeks, I've been in Germany! It was really amazing and maybe I'll share some photos with you, if I find some good enough.

So how come my blog hasn't been dead for three weeks? Well, I got a really kind and precious person to publish pre-written blogs for me! So here are my dearest thanks to this person, thanks, thanks, thanks!

I bought waaaayyy... too much. That is just it. So you can be expecting a pretty big haul, I will probably split it up in a few parts.

So this is why I haven't been publishing and answering your comments, but I have now read them, published them and answered the ones that needed answering :)

My best regards,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...