Monday, December 27, 2010

OPI - Diva of Geneva

This gorgeous nail polish came out with the Swiss collection some weeks ago. I actually loved that collection, so beautiful!
This polish, Diva of Geneva, is completely amazing. It is a very deep, shimmery colour, and it is so many colours in one! Red, berry, blue, purple... It's all of those colours.
I used two coats to get that completely opaque, deep colour, but you might actually prefer just one coat, which gives you way more berry-tone to things.
The formula is just like all the other OPIs that I've tried, not too thick, not too thin. Just completely right.


This picture is blurry, and I'm so sorry (I need to get myself a better camera!), but you can still see the beautiful colour of the polish.

Love, Miss Diorista

P.S. Any recommendations for some glammy polishes for New Year's Eve? I'm thinking sparkling blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...