It's time for part 2 of this haul of mine from Berlin... and I think I'll try to post another one this evening. I really need to get this haul out of the way, so that I can start reviewing the products for you!
This part of the haul features products by Revlon and The Body Shop. I was especially excited about Revlon, since we don't have it here in Iceland!
As usual, L-R, and we will begin with Revlon.
- The lipgloss is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef, which is a beautiful coral colour. Very bright.
- The lipstick is Revlon's ColorBurst Lipstick in Crimson. Again, Crimson seems to be an exceptionally pretty shade. I usually don't go this dark with my lips, so I can't wait to try this deep, rusty red colour.
- Finally is Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackened Brown. This mascara is supposed to make your lashes stronger while you wear it. I don't know about that (haven't used it long enough to tell), but I can tell you that I love it, and I also love the colour. I usually go for the blackest black I can find and I haven't found brown mascaras very flattering on me in the past. However, this colour almost looks black - yet it isn't. So it gives you a softer, more natural look, but still I go "wow" every time I use it... ok, I'll stop rambling about it! Review coming up, obviously!
Now on to products by The Body Shop!
- The squeezy tube thingy there (I love to hate and hate to love the word "thingy"... but I do love it...) is from The Body Shop's Spring Collection, and it is the Tailored Cheek Tint in Hot Pink. This is a gel blush which comes out clear, but turns a beautiful pink once you apply it to your skin. Review coming up, I love this!
- The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector is a staple for me (as you can read in my Winter Skincare post... though I use it all year round). I had run out of this and I can't tell you how happy my hands were to see their best friend again :)
- The last item is The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blotting Tissues. Those are blotting sheets with tea tree oil in them, so they're supposed to help with acne/blemishes. I have become addicted to blotting sheets, so I really look forward to giving those a try.
That's it for this part, stay tuned for part 3, which will include Manhattan, Artdeco and Maybelline ;)
P.S. As always, if you would like to see reviews on any of those, please let me know.