Yes, I am perfectly aware of the fact that every single one of my favourites posts begin with me wondering where all the time went... so let's not break that lovely habit of ours, gals ;) Where on Earth has February gone?! It feels like I was writing my January Favourites just this morning...
As always, L-R :)
- MAC Satin Taupe - I've had this shadow since last summer, but I never really understood what the hype was all about until this month, when I found out how amazing this colour is! I love this in my crease with just the highlight colour on my lid and the browbone, with a side of heavy liner... lovely!
- MAC My Highland Honey - this was LE with the Tartan Tale collection (Holiday 2010). It looks almost orange or yellow in the pan and I never thought that I would be able to pull it off, but on my face, it just gives me this beautiful warm glow (it's a satin finish). Haven't really been feeling the regular pink blush look this month, so this blush came as a breath of fresh air into my routine!
- Make Up Store, Tri Brow Color - I know, I know, this is in almost every blog post here! But that's how much I love it. I´ve been using it on my brows for quite some time (read how I use it here), but this month, I started using this as eyeshadow too - which works brilliantly! Those colours are the perfect colours (for my skintone) for just contouring my eyes, without giving me a made-up look, which regular shadows tend to do. Love, this is so multi-functional! Review coming up soon (though we all know that the word "soon" has a different meaning here on Miss Diorista than in the rest of the world!).
- L'Oréal's Volume Million Lashes - Really like this mascara, the wand is great and easy to use, and the formula works. You do have to be a bit careful though, so that it doesn't clump (especially with 2+ coats). And it's really black!
- The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner - Nothing to say except love :) I've even learned to love the almost-felt tip this has, which I hated at first!
- MAC 275 - How I ever did my crease without this brush remains a mystery to me. I could do my eye makeup fast asleep with this one - it's amazing, just creates the illusion of a perfect eyeshape with a few brush strokes!
- Manhattan Eyeshadow Primer - love, love, love. Simple. I don't wear eyeshadow every day, and on a non-shadow day, this keeps my lids non-oily and bright. It also gives any shadow staying power and a satiny sheen! Review coming up ;)
And two non-makeup related things!
- Lemon Curd - Have you ever tasted it? It is basically a sweet lemon paste... which tastes divine on a toast with some cheese! My every day staple this month ;)
- The Big C - This TV show is really good. It's about a woman who finds out that she has cancer, decides that she doesn't want to tell anyone, and just sets out to enjoy life as much as possible. But it's harder than it sounds...
That's it for February, I hope that you all had the best month, and wish that March will be even better for you all!
If your heart still hurts, it means that you still care - Anonymous