Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weekly Gratitude and I'm back from Berlin!

Ever been to Berlin? I visited over the weekend (which is why my weekly gratitude post is so late and I haven't been answering your comments ;) and the city is absolutely beautiful. I will be posting some of my favourite pictures from there (I took so many!) in the next few days, as well as showing you all the beauty products I bought (I bought way too much... you know me!). And I even have a small giveaway with two German drugstore eyeshadows coming up soon, so stay tuned! It will be my first giveaway, and I thought I'd make it drugstore, since most of you can already reach high-end brands where you live. German drugstore brands are harder to reach ;)

But on to some gratitude!

  • Thank you to the lovely group of people who travelled with me!
  • Thank you to God, for allowing me to return to home safe and sound.
  • Thank you for the massive snow we received two days ago - I love snow!
  • Thank you to the lady at the Benefit Cosmetics' counter, who was nicer than nice and so helpful!
  • Thank you to God and my own heart, for allowing me to feel the presence of loved-ones, even when they are nowhere near.
  • Thank you for the bag of m&m with peanut butter which is sitting here beside me... you taste delicious!
  • Thank you to the special people in my life. I am who I am because of you.

Stay tuned the next days for a giveaway, as well as hauls and reviews - I don't know if I'll ever finish my gigantic list of to-write for this blog! That's a good thing, right? ;)

xox,
Miss Diorista

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. - Groucho Marx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and i have never been to Berlin!
    And love the weekly gratitude post!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. @H Rija - Thanks hun! You should definitely go there some day, I'll post pictures soon to convince you, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...