But on to some gratitude!
- Thank you to the lovely group of people who travelled with me!
- Thank you to God, for allowing me to return to home safe and sound.
- Thank you for the massive snow we received two days ago - I love snow!
- Thank you to the lady at the Benefit Cosmetics' counter, who was nicer than nice and so helpful!
- Thank you to God and my own heart, for allowing me to feel the presence of loved-ones, even when they are nowhere near.
- Thank you for the bag of m&m with peanut butter which is sitting here beside me... you taste delicious!
- Thank you to the special people in my life. I am who I am because of you.
Stay tuned the next days for a giveaway, as well as hauls and reviews - I don't know if I'll ever finish my gigantic list of to-write for this blog! That's a good thing, right? ;)
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. - Groucho Marx