Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Trend - Bright Polish!


Don't let anyone tell you that summer is coming to an end - half the fun is still left!

Bright polish is a classic summer trend - it pops up every single summer. It so happens, that I love bright and fun nail polish, so I have a few to choose from. Above are some of my favourites, all by OPI. It's been a while since I took the picture, but let's hope I still got the names right!

L-R: Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?, Holy Pink Pagoda!, Big Hair... Big Nails, Too Hot Pink To Hold'em, Do You Think I'm Tex-y? and Houston We Have A Purple.

And of course, have fun with your polish! You can do accent manis, ombre manis... the options are endless!

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...