Monday, July 25, 2011

OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender

I rarely wear polishes two times in a row. I have a rather large nail polish collection and like to try as many polishes as I can, and change things up, but this nail polish had me a bit bananas, so to speak, and I wore it two, if not three times in a row :)
It is a lovely lavender cream, but it gave me troubles when photographing. It's not so warm as on the top picture, and not so cool as on the lower picture. I guess it's somewhere in between, but the pictures give you a pretty good idea.
Pretty, right? The application is dreamy, the wear time is about 4 to 5 days, and removing is easy. You do need about 3 coats (I'm only sporting 2 in the pictures), but it's worth it in my opinion.

Product (65%) - 9/10
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 9.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10
Overall - 9/10
Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...