Friday, July 8, 2011

Make Up Store - Tri Brow Color

You've heard me rave about this product so many times, and I always promise to write a review "soon", but today I'm actually going to write it :)

This brow powder is my absolute favourite for filling in my brows, and has been for about two years now. Everything about it is as close to perfection as possible - from the consistency of the powders to the lasting power and the slightly greyish undertone that helps make everything look natural.

I also love the fact that you get three colours. So many brow powders only come with one or two colours, but this allows you to blend your perfect colour. Not to mention that this product is multi-functional - the powders are some of my favourite eyeshadows as well! With the lightest colour on my lid, the middle one in the crease and just a dab of the darkest one in the outer corner... it is great for everyday eye-contouring, especially if your skin is light/fair (the colours might show up ashy on darker complexions). The darkest colour is also good for smudging into your lashlines (upper and lower), instead of liner.
The packaging is your classic Make Up Store packaging, with the big "M" and the imprint. Very classy.
Swatches, from the darkest colour to the left (almost black), to the middle colour (a light brown, greyish colour) to the lightest colour to the right (a beige grey).

Product (65%) - 9/10

Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 10/10
Packaging (10%) - 8.5/10 (the lid sometimes comes off, but putting it back on is easy)

Overall - 9/10

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...