Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint

On the hunt for a perfect minty polish, I picked this up. Fell in love with it the moment I put it on, but heavens, that's not minty! Or is it? Do you think this is minty? I don't. To me, this is the most perfect "sea-blue" creme I've ever seen. It is a little more green and minty in real life than in my photographs, but it's still not minty. Not by far.
This is the third Insta-Dri I've bought, and it's my favourite of the three. They all have great application, dry in a matter of minutes. The weartime of this one was about 4 days, and removing it was average. It only needed two coats to be completely opaque.
This polish looks even better with nice rings - here I'm sporting the ring from my Summer Trend post on big, bold rings.

Product (65%) - 9/10
Value (10%) - 9/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 8/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10

Overall - 9/10
Love,
Miss Diorista

P.S. Any nice minty polishes out there that I should try out? Please spill the juice on the mint :D

2 comments:

  1. What a fun ring! I love black jewelry =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dovey - I've always been a more colorful-kinda-gal when it comes to jewelry, but recently I've been really appreciating darker jewelry - I guess fall is getting to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...