I know, I know, it's already the 11th of July, and I haven't posted my June faves yet! Sorry how long that took, I guess kind of forgot myself (and the passing of time) spending my summer days outside when I'm not working. That being said, let's dive right into it!
This favourites post is a little bit different than most posts I've done. It looks the same or similar, but all my previous favourites posts have been featuring products I really loved and used during the month, but I maybe didn't use them every single day. This time, the sad (well, kind of sad for a makeup junkie at least) truth is, that I pretty much only wore one look the whole month! I've been working every day and have to get ready in the morning in just five or six minutes, so experimenting with makeup hasn't been an option for me. Therefore, all of those products have been used every day, they are very work-appropriate I find, easy to use and easy to throw in my purse for some mid-day touch-ups.
The look I was going for this month was beautiful skin, bronzed, well-defined cheeks, lush lashes and bright lips. Not to forget bright nails! Since my skin has been getting better the past few weeks (due to new skincare paired with better eating and more exercising, I think) I got away with just wearing powder foundation. I also love how it gives me a little bit less coverage, so my skin doesn't lose its glow. Enjoy!
- Benefit's 10 is a great highlighting/bronzing duo, that contours and highights in just one step. This is perfect when you're running low on time.
- Benefit's Hello Flawless in Gee I´m swell, SHELL. Yup, still love this little doll!
- MAC's Studio Careblend/Pressed powder in Gold-Go-Lightly. I like layering this under my powder foundation, which gives a more natural contoured look than putting it over the foundation.
- Dior's Dior Addict Lipstick in Diorkiss is a love for me, as you already know since I chose it for my blog-birthday giveaway. Enter here to win a brand new Dior lipstick!
- Dior's Diorshow 360 is a mascara that spins! I have been really loving it this month, and the spinning motion is lovely.
- OPI's My Chihuahua Bites! is a lovely bright shade for summer. Looks great on tan skin!
What are your faves right now? Share with us!