Friday, July 8, 2011

OPI - Austin-Tatious Turquoise

Austin-Tatious Turquiose came out with the Texas collection (2011), and it is a rather-super glittery teal polish... like my description?  :)

It looks so pretty in the bottle, but sadly, something about it didn't make me smile... the formula was sheer, but I could have put up with that... it was simply the colour itself that I didn't like. As I said, I love it in the bottle, and I really wanted to love it on my nails too, but it just doesn't match my skintone in the right way.
That being said, the drying time was alright and the weartime too. What do you think about this polish? Or just glittery polishes altogether? Like'em? I usually do, I don't know what's wrong with me when it comes to this particular colour!

Product (65%) - 8/10 (so sheer...)

Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 4.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10


Overall - 7.5/10

xox,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...