It just can't already be the end of July. Just can't. Summer has whirled and twirled by in a sunny haze, and I've loved every minute of it! That being said, I've been getting a little bit lazy with my makeup... read on to find out what I've been wearing this month!
- Depend Cosmetics's False Lashes in No. 4 - the most amazing (and cheap!) false lashes. They look so natural, like my own lashes, just longer, denser, thicker!
- Sigma's Large Powder Brush F30 - Love this brush for applying powder. It's quick, and the brush is so big and dense and soft.
- The Body Shop's Honey Bronze - This is a liquid bronzer, which give me a natural glow and contour when I use it with a stippling brush. Perfect for summer.
- L'Oréal's Volume Million Lashes - This mascara tends to clump my upper lashes slightly, but it's perfect for my lower lashes, because it separates them so beautifully.
- Chanel's Soleil Tan De Chanel in Bronze Corail - You already know I love this one!
- MAC's Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl - A really pretty blush, and the print makes it so summery.
- Dior's Diorskin Poudre Compacte in "Transparent Light" - As the shade name describes, this one is almost sheer. I use Sigma's F30 brush for dusting this all over my face, just for mattifying purposes. This month, my skin has been so good, that I can easily just wear under-eye concealer, this powder and a little bronzer for contouring! It hasn't been this good for over a year, I'm so happy!
- And of course, Make Up Store's Tri Brow Color seems to be an endless favourite of mine, especially during summer when I've been highlighting my brows. They have really turned into one of my favourite facial features lately.
Don't those lashes look lush? I've already used them twice, and they're still holding up pretty well!
What have been your favourites? Did you write a faves post this month? Share!