Saturday, July 23, 2011

Haul - OPI, Nicole by OPI and Ole Henriksen!

I told you I had another haul post for ya! I love this haul, to be honest... well, lots of polish and (hopefully) great skincare - what's there not to love?!?


L-R:
  • OPI Femme De Cirque minis - this set of four minis has gorgeous light hues - pinks and nudes, as well as a really special "glitter" topcoat. Can't wait to try them out.
  • Ole Henriksen Starter Kit for Normal/Combination Skin - I had been saving up for this one, since it's high-end skincare and on the pricier side, and I'm so happy to finally have it. I have heard great things about Ole Henriksen's skincare line, and I thought this kit was a great way to get to know his products. You get 2 months supply of complete skincare, and the six products include cleanser, face tonic, day creme and night creme, a walnut scrub and a firming mask. I'll do an in-depth review when I've used these for a while!
  • OPI Nice Stems! minis - Another set of four mini OPI shades, but those are quite the opposite of the other one - these are bright summer colours! Sounds like me!
  • I had to get at least one pirate shade! I only picked one since I was already buying quite a lot that day, and the one I chose was Stranger Tides by OPI, which was the one that seemed most unique to me. It is a greyish green, really pretty in a strange way. Arrr!
  • And finally, we all need some glitter! I'm not really a Justin Bieber fan, but when I saw that his Nicole by OPI collection was out here, I had to pick one shade We've never had Nicole by OPI in Iceland before and my heart started beating so fast when I saw the stand - yes, I know. I´m a polish junkie, proud to be :) I chose Step to the Beat of my Heart, which is a clear polish with purple glitter and purple hearts floating around! This will be so pretty for layering over other shades, particularly for accent manis!

So, like my haul? I have to say that I'm in love with all my new polish!

xox,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...