There are a few rules for this award:
1) Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Answer 10 questions
4) Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
5) Leave your recipient a note telling them about the award
That's it for the rules, so let's get started!
7 Things About Me
1) If someone had told me one year ago that I was to become so very interested in makeup as I am today, I would have laughed pretty hard!
2) I really do believe that chocolate can cure almost anything :)
3) I can never resist buying a cute-looking teddy bear. No, I'm not too old yet!
4) I deliberately do not try to make sense out of everything - I don't think Life makes sense. That is why it is so beautiful.
5) I love looking at old photos. They don't even have to be of people I know - I love imagining what their life was maybe like. What is their story? What did they do, whom did they love?
6) I love the eyelashes on my right eye, but I think the left ones look kind of funny... what's up with that?!
7) I love to just think. Sometimes I get so caught up in it that I completely forget where I am, stop listening to what people are saying around me and even though my eyes are open, I can't really see what is right in front of me... which is unlike me, because I'm usually a very focused person!
1) Why did you create this blog?
I guess because I believe that I have something to share with the world. I decided to just give it a try, and now I really love it, so I'm glad I tried it!
2) What kinds of blogs do you follow?
Mainly beauty blogs. But they have to have character to them!
3) Favourite makeup brand?
Now that's an easy one :) Yup, you guessed it. Christian Dior :)
4) Favourite clothing brand?
Not really... if I see a cute store I'll wander in and see if there's something I like there. I also like vintage. I rather shop according to my style than to some particular brands.
5) Your indispensable makeup product?
You want me to choose just one?! Geez! *headache* I would have to say my pinkish red lipstick from Dior - it always makes me feel so good when wearing it.
6) Favourite colour?
Green. All shades of it!
7) Favourite perfume?
I love Dior's Miss Dior, as well as the one by Dolce & Gabbana with the red cap on it.
8) Favourite film?
I really like The Guardian, starring, amongst others, Kevin Costner. But I do like many kinds of films, so I'm not saying it is my absolute favourite - just an example of one that I like :)
9) What country would you like to visit?
I would love to see as many places in the world as I possibly can - I can't pick just one!
10) Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I would definitely forget the mascara but remember the blush - looking blushed on one side only sounds horrifying :) Besides, I'm a brunette and my lashes are dark, so I doubt that many would notice the lack of mascara on one eye.
7 Amazing Blogs to Check Out!
Thanks again for passing this award on to me, it was superfun! And I look forward to seeing what my seven victims will make out of it ;)
Love, Miss Diorista
P.S. If you would like to see my answers to questions similar to those, then check this post out :)