Friday, January 7, 2011

Some Upcoming MAC Collections

What do you think of some of those upcoming collections over at MAC's? Here in Iceland we are still waiting for Cham-pale and Stylishly Yours, and from what I've seen online, they look nice. Especially the Chez Chez Lame highlighting powder from Cham-pale, I love it!


But they also have some pretty collections coming up. Of course Peacocky, but also the MAC and Mickey Contractor collection (spring 2011 - those fluidlines, oh my!), as well as the Jeanius collection (spring 2011). I am simply in love with the Jeanius one. First of all, the name! Jeans, and genius. Now that's completely genius!

The eyeshadows from the Jeanius collection look amazing - really no way to describe them, so I'm leaving you a pic from http://www.temptalia.com/. For all further information, head over there!


This little darling is called Motorhead. He will be mine one day :)

Love, Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...