Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Fresh Spinach, Nicole by OPI and Lazy Days!

  • Thank you for fresh spinach... so good!
  • Thank you for the great weather - an evening walk in the sunshine is so wonderful.
  • Thank you for my summer vacation being just around the corner! I can't wait for some lazy days :)
  • Thank you to shop owners for bringing Nicole by OPI to Iceland! Yay! I've been looking at great shades from them for so long, lemming them, and finally, they are here!
  • Thank you for a great weekend - just relaxing, taking long walks and meeting family and friends.
  • Thank you for zucchini - yum! (And yes, I know, about half of all my weekly gratitude posts are about food... that's just me :)
  • Thank you to God, for bringing the people into our lives who make our loved ones happy when no one else can.
Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...