Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Body Shop - Coconut Body Scrub

Coconutty goodness! I just want to eat this scrub, it looks and smells so good.
I love this scrub, mostly because how moisturizing it is - it feels like body butter with exfoliating grains, rather than an actual scrub - yet it exfoliates so nicely. Because of the moisturizing aspects to this scrub, I don't feel the need for a body lotion or body butter after I come of the shower, and as yet another plus, the scrub leaves a lingering coconut scent on my skin. Lovely!
A closer look at the granules - the scrub has more than one size of grains, which helps exfoliating, without feeling harsh.

I don't know what more to say about this amazing scrub, other than I love it and use it every week!

Product (65%) - 9.5/10
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 10/10
Packaging (10%) - 7.5/10 (can be slightly difficult to screw when you're in the shower!)
Overall - 9/10

xox,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...