- Thank you to Mary Hoffman, for writing the touching book Skylight Confessions. I'm currently reading it (just about halfway through) and it is truly amazing.
- Thank you for travelling season! So many people are travelling the world now, experiencing new things, seeing new places and meeting new people. It doesn't only bring a load of fun, but also maturity and understanding.
- Thank you for the kilo of fresh apples we have sitting around in our kitchen. I can't wait to do something with it! Apple pie with ice cream sounds nice enough to me :)
- Thank you to the doctor whom my uncle visited, for he is now well - he had an awful cold, in the middle of summer, and couldn't go outside.
- Thank you to my aunt, for helping out the other day - we can't be without your laughter!
- Thank you to polish companies, for bringing very interesting fall collections. Although I'm still enjoying summer, I'm really excited for fall as well, not least because of the fall polish :)
- Thank you to my friend Maja, for trying out my pudding cookie recipe :) (Psst! She loved them, maybe you will too... only one way to find out!)