Friday, April 1, 2011

OPI - Holy Pink Pagoda!

OPI Holy Pink Pagoda! is a shimmery medium pink shade, not too bright or dull, and most importantly, it doesn't lean red at all. I find with so many pink polishes, that they seem to be almost red in certain lighting. That is not the case with this one, here you buy pink, and you get pink. However, if you are not a "girly girl", I wouldn't recommend this shade, since it just screams "flower power"! (Click here to see pictures of the haul.)

The formula is the classic OPI formula, I've yet to find one which has disappointed me. I needed about 2-3 coats, but the drying time was nice, and it comes off alright. Didn't stain my nails.

Will I be reaching for this very often? Honestly, I'm not sure. It's just not a shade I "crave" so often for my nails. It is really pretty though, especially if you like pink polishes, and I did enjoy it.

In my pictures, this polish looks a lot like Star Gazer Nail Polish in Nr. 134. However, they are nothing like each other in person; the Star Gazer one is so much brighter and more glittery (and more fun I think...)

Product (65%) - 8/10 (it's not a bad colour though I'm not personally falling head over heals)
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 6.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10

Overall - 8/10

Love,
Miss Diorista

  In love relationship, the most painful is to love someone but never have the courage to let the person know how you feel. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...