We're getting to the fun part of this haul - and I have so many fun posts coming up the next few days (or weeks!). I can hardly wait :)
- Hello Flawless in "Gee, I'm swell, Shell". This is my second one, I've already gone through a whole pan of this - read my review here!
- Finding Mr. Bright - I love this kit, it's so cute! It includes 4 miniature items - Girl meets pearl (a golden-pink face primer), Posietint (pink-tinted lip and cheek stain), High Beam (a liquid highlighter) and Erase Paste in 02, which is actually too dark for me... but the other products seem nice... and I love the fun packaging! Also, this is a really nice option if you want to try those products but don't want to buy the full-sized ones.
- The POREfessional - I've been really liking this primer lately, it minimizes your pores and makes your makeup stay on longer.
- Benetint Lip Balm - This is basically a tinted lipbalm with SPF 15. Looks nice so far :)
- Powderflage - This is marketed as a powder concealer... now I'm not so sure about that, but it's basically a light pink shimmery powder to set your under eye concealer with... I'm such a sucker for products which sound different, like "powder concealer", so of course I had to buy this. We'll see if I like it or not.
- Bella Bamba - Since I've used and loved some of Benefit's boxed powders for some time, I decided to give this pretty pink blush (which is their latest boxed powder) a try. It's so beautiful!
- Finally, we have Big Beautiful Eyes, which is such a pretty palette with three eyeshadows for a neutral look, Boi-ing concealer in 02 (again, too dark for me) and a double-ended brush for e/s and concealer.
We now have only two parts left of the haul, one of which is Dior, so I'm very excited about that one. Also, we have loads of reviews coming up, so stay tuned!