Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Spring, my father, cookies and forgiving

  • Thank you for the sunshine today - it reminded us all how close summer really is... and that spring is already here!
  • Thank you to my father, for buying me so much sparkling water... he knows I can't live without it, haha!
  • Thank you to my friend Hildur, for always being ready to laugh with me!
  • Thank you for the church in my neighbourhood - going there is simply priceless. God has given me so much.
  • Thank you for chocolate chip cookies - life wouldn't be the same without'em ;)
  • Thank you to the special people who make me smile.
  • Thank you to God, for showing me that all hearts can forgive - my own included.
Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...