I can't believe it's already April - sometimes I just want to stop time, it's flying away too fast! But then again, my birthday is coming up this month... and I've always been a birthday-gal!
Since I went to Berlin this month, I have quite a few new products to try out and review for you. So I'm really excited about this favourites post, since all the products are new :) But keep in mind, though, that I haven't posted haul pictures for some of those products yet - but I will, they are on their way :)
- The POREfessional by Benefit. I haven't used this for long enough to give a whole review, but I do think it works. And I love how it smells!
- Amazon Princess Blush by MAC - I haven't touched the darker (and smaller) side yet - but I'm in love with the brighter shade - it's my perfect pink blush! (See my haul here) I also couldn't love this blush's name any more than I do, so adorable!
- Guerlain's Météorites Compact in Teint Rosé (01). This is a relatively new product by Guerlain, and I love how that this setting powder (I use it to set my foundation) mattes out my complexion, while still giving me some kind of a glow... it isn't completely matte, you see, which I really like. I also appreciate how pale this palest shade is - hooray for beauties with pale skin :)
- Manhattan's Multi Effect Eyeshadow in Metal Green. I've been on a hunt for the perfect forest green with golden shimmer - and I love this one. I mainly use it for setting my black eyeliner. So pretty! (See my haul here)
- OPI's Teenage Dream - I only have a mini size, I need to buy a full sized one because I'm using this up so fast! I love two coats of this on top of another polish, on just one finger... so blingy, so girly!
- Large Angled Contour (F40) by Sigma - I use this both for contouring and for my blush. Gets everything done with precision, review coming up, but you can see my Sigma brush haul here)
- Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (F80) by Sigma - I can't tell you what a lifesaver this brush has been. I use it both for my liquid foundation and for powder, and it is amazing. And for me to actually like a foundation brush is... well, pretty big. Again, the review is coming up, but in the meantime you can check out my Sigma brush haul :)
- Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackened Brown. Love, love, love. Natural but amazing lashes... I don't want to say any more, since I'm going to write a rave-review about this one... but the haul is right here.
I had many faves this month :) What about you? What have you been loving and using every day? I'd love to hear about it, please tell me in the comments!
True commitment takes effort, and sacrifice. - Anonymous