Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Easter eggs and memories of lost loved ones

This post is one day late, but better late than never, right?

  • Thank you for Easter eggs - they are especially yummy since they are only around for a short while each year!
  • Thank you to my mom for her amazing waffles, hers are the best!
  • Thank you to my friends, who came over the other night, and we had a great time.
  • Thank you for films like My Sister's Keeper which I watched yesterday. It is so beautiful and sad and moving. We need more films like that one.
  • Thank you for summer coming closer and closer, with all its goodness!
  • Thank you to God for bringing loved ones safely home.
  • And lastly, my deepest thank-you to a beloved friend who passed away yesterday, for all the beautiful moments we shared. You could always make me smile, and there was never a dull moment when you were around. We will never understand why you had to leave so soon and unexpectedly, but we are thankful for the memories that you left, to warm our saddened souls. I will always treasure the memory of you in my heart, and I know that we will meet again someday. I will never forget you.
Love, Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...