Monday, April 4, 2011

OPI - Who The Shrek Are You?

 
See who we're dealing with here folks? Yup. It's Shrek himself!
If you're Shrek, then I'm Fiona, no doubt about it ;D
Don't you love this bright green shade? It just screams summer (see my nail polish haul here). 
The formula is your classic OPI formula, although it is a little bit on the sheerer side, I needed 3 coats to be happy, and it still wasn't completely opaque (as you can see on the last picture). Drying time was nice, removing the polish was fairly easy, and I didn't see chipping until the fourth day.

This is a cream formula, and it is, as I said, a bright green with some lime to it... although the best way to describe it is really just "Shrek". This is pretty much his exact colour, which makes me so happy, haha! A friend of mine who never wears nail polish and didn't know the name of the polish, said the moment she spotted my nails: "Wow, just like Shrek!". Haha, I laughed so hard!

Product (65%) - 9/10
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 8.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10

Overall - 9/10

xox, Miss Diorista
Music expresses that which cannot be said and what is impossible to keep silent. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...