Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Haul from Germany (part 8) - Benefit

At last. The final part of the haul from Germany. Can you believe it? Part eight. The final part... I don´t believe it.
So this last part is probably the one that I am most excited about. This is all about Benefit products, which you can't buy here in Iceland, so I kind of might have gone slightly crazy at the Benefit counter... but I don't mind! Let's get started!

I got three boxed powders, and frankly, I love all of them.
First, you see Hoola bronzer to the left. A really nice, matte bronzer which still gives a sunkissed look. Perfect for contouring.
In the middle is one of their latest boxed powders, a blush called Sugarbomb. As you can see, it has four colours. This blush really gives a lot of sheen, but less colour, so if you're looking for some pretty flush with glow, this will be your thing.
I also got the duo 10. One side is a highlighter, the other one is a bronzer. Both are very shimmery. I love this for some quick contouring, just make sure to blend well so that you don't look too streaky!
For the Hoola I use a contouring brush, but for the other two, I find that the brushes that came with them, actually work best.

Below the powders, you see, from the left:
That Gal face primer. This is a pinkish primer, with a bit of shimmer. I don't like this under my makeup, as I can't really see any difference when wearing it. However, I do like it over my makeup, as a slight highlight, or as a base for a powder highlighter.
Next up is a gorgeous powder highlighter, Miss Popularity. It is one of the most sparkling highlighters I've ever seen, not for every day use, but for some extravaganza, I love this.
Ooh la lift was kind of a disappointment for me. It is supposed to brighten up your under eye area (not conceal, just brighten). However, I can hardly see any difference. It is milky pink, yes, slightly shimmery, but I won't repurchase. I sometimes use it on my cheekbones, though, for just a hint of glow.
Finally (on this picture), you see High Beam, another highlighter (yes, I am really into highlighters!). It is a liquid one, and I love it. Period.



First up is Hello Flawless! powder "foundation". I really, really love this, have been using it almost every day. I am in the colour "Gee, I'm swell, SHELL". Comes with a brush and a sponge.
Next to that one, is the Stay don't stray! e/s and concealer primer. It gives me some coverage, actually, and does reduce under eye creasing. See some further review here.
The little pink pot is probably a new love of mine, a concealer called Erase Paste. I'm in the lightest shade (they have three). This covers really well, doesn't crease a whole lot, and lasts well.
Finally, I got myself a concealing and brightening kit, the Confessions of a Concealaholic. How fun is that name! And the packaging is just supercute - looks like a book! It comes with Boi-ing concealer in shades 1 and 2, Erase Paste in shade 2, That Gal face primer, Eye Bright and Lemon-Aid. You also get two double-ended brushes, and each end is marked, so that you don't get things mixed up. I will probably do a full review of this kit, so I'm not going to ramble on about it here :)
Whew. That's it. The haul is over!
I really hope that you liked this part, and the whole haul, of course!
As usually, leave any requests for reviews in the comment, and please do comment, I love reading your comments!
Yours,
Miss Diorista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...