Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Miss Diorista is now on Twitter!

Hi all!

This is just a short post to tell you that I am now on Twitter! So please, if you are there too, follow! I would love to follow you, too. I also added a "Twitter"-box to the right, here on my blog, just to make things a little bit easier :)
I will mainly be posting beauty related stuff on Twitter (or that is my plan!), but I might tweet about something else, too! I also intend to use Twitter as a harsh tool (lol!) to get me to my computer and blog. If I tweet about buying some products, it will probably push me to haul them on my blog a bit more quickly!

You might also notice that I have added a "cloud" of labels to the right. I kind of like the cloud... I like how the most-written-about labels are bigger than the others. However, please tell me in the comments whether or not you like this. The blog should be as easy to follow and read as possible!

And finally, I also added a gadget which allows you (and me) to keep track of the five most popular posts over the course of the last 30 days. I thought this was kind of fun.

Please tell me in the comments what you think about all this!

Yours,
Miss Diorista

P.S. I have a question for you - I really want to include that "You might also like..." under every post. How do I add that one to my blog? I've searched and searched but I can't find it! Please help me out here! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...