Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Haul from Germany (part 7) - Dior

Finally, we are getting close to the end of this enormous haul! This part is not the last one, but the next one will be. Normally, I would have saved Dior until last, but since the last brand isn't sold in Iceland, I am very excited about it... so I'm saving it! Please enjoy this part of the haul!


First, you see here the following, starting from the left:

Diorskin Airflash Foundation. This is HG status. So amazing. Mine is in the lightest shade (they have four altogether). You can spray it directly on your face, but I prefer using a brush or simply my fingers. Beautiful foundation.


Next up is Diorskin Nude Glow. This was released in summer, and I unfortunetely think that is was LE. It can be used either under foundation to add some healthy glow, or over foundation as a slight highlight. Has very peachy (almost apricot) undertones.

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder Makeup in Beige Praline. Has SPF 10. I have to say that I really like this. It kind of has three products in one - an overall powder "foundation", a sculpter (which, depending on shades, can be used as a blush/bronzer. Here, it is a dark blush colour), and a highlighter.

The eyeshadow duo is 2 Couleurs, in Pop Look. It has a true, matte brown, and a shimmery peachy, pink shade, with a hint of gold to it. You can layer the two, or wear them seperately.

Finally, you see three nail polish bottles. Those came in a set of three. The first one is a base coat, then there comes a "ridge filler", which is basically just a very pale pink (kind of flesh pink) nail polish, and of course, you finish things off with a top coat. Let me just say, that this top coat is so amazing! It dries superquickly (by the time you finish your last nail, you can already touch the first one comfortably!) and gives a lot of gloss and shine.




Now, when I found this "little" guy, I just knew that I had to get it. It is a Travel Studio, and is basically supposed to be a travel kit. It has three eyeshadow duos (that makes six e/s altogether), a face powder, one lipstick, two lipglosses, a mini mascara, a black eyeliner, a brown lipliner, one double-ended e/s brush, one double-ended applicator and one brush, which is almost like a flat kabuki brush... Now, first of all, I have to say, that this palette is strangely put together. Two of the e/s duos are almost exactly the same (the top two, I know they don't look the same on this pic, though!), and what has a brown lipliner got to do with a pink lipstick? I don't quite get it. Also, the e/s are definetely not of the same quality as usual Dior eyeshadows. Those are a bit dry, as opposed to the buttery texture you usually get from Dior e/s. However, everything else is pretty nice, and you can create both day and night looks with those shadows.


Finally, I got this gorgeous "Addicted to Dior" lipgloss duo. It comes in two colours, and I got the "Addicted to Pink" one. It has a shimmery bronzy shade, as well as a pink shade. I decided to loan the pictures from elsewhere instead of taking some myself, because the stones in the writing always flashed my camera. Hope you don't mind :)

Image from Shopstyle
Image from FashionFuss

So that completes the Dior part of my haul, and I promise that I will post the last part, part number 8, as soon as I possibly can!
'
Yours,
Miss Diorista
'
P.S. If you have any requests for product reviews, I would be happy to do those. Just tell me in the comments! And don't forget to follow Miss Diorista on twitter, head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...