Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

Welcome to my brand new and first blog, Miss Diorista.
You can read all about the blog to the right, but I will mainly be writing about makeup and cosmetics (yeah, you guessed it, Dior is my favourite, favourite brand!). At least, that is the plan... but I also plan to write about anything else that interests me, for example cooking and baking, writing, music and interior designing. I plan to do hauls, reviews (feel free to request reviews in the comments), maybe tutorials and defintetely some "tags". Also, when I hear about new collections coming out, I will let you know as soon as I can and try to find photos for you guys ;) Talking about photos, I will try to swatch products for you as best as I can.
And last but not least, I will of course try to post as often as I can.

With my best Dior-ish regards,
Miss Diorista

P.S. If you are wondering why I choose to blog in English but not in Icelandic, the answer is simple: We Icelanders are about 300.000. You can do the math yourself, that is not a great sum of people. I want to reach to a wider group of readers, so I write in English. That way, Icelanders understand, and the rest of the world too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...