Monday, July 5, 2010

The Body Shop - Fall Makeup Collection 2010

Tomorrow, the 6th of July 2010, The Body Shop releases its fall collection for 2010. I only heard about it today, from the great blog http://hebrideanspritebeauty.blogspot.com/. Go check it out, she only features non-animal testing brands.
This collection is called Smoke and Fire, and I have to say, that I am kind of excited... First of all, I have never tried a kajal eye liner, like the ones below. They come in three colours, black, silver and green. I'm thinking about getting the green one (if it isn't too bright), even though the review I read on those was not too good...



Now, on to the really exciting stuff. The blush below, has me drooling... It is so beautiful! I love love love the pattern, it looks so delicate and well done, but I also LoVe the colour! Multi-coloured blushes are a favourite of mine, since I think they give a more complex and natural glow (if you think about it, your natural flush is not just one colour). I also really like the fact that this blush seems to be a bit shimmery (doesn't seem to be glittery, whew!) but not matte. Last but not least, this blush seems to be a rather warm shade, which I like.


This blush also comes in a "bronzer" kind of shade, but I don't think, judging just from pictures, that I will be very keen on it. It has a bit of yellow in it, and I'm not really interested in having a yellow hue on my cheeks... just personal preference, I guess!
What do you think about this collection? Will you be getting anything from it? Tell me in the comments below!
'
Yours,
Miss Diorista.
'
'
P.S. Thanks, theNotice (beauty blog) for the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...