Friday, July 2, 2010

Dior - Fall Makeup Collection 2010


Finally! I have waited for so long! The pictures of the Dior collection for fall are here!
It is stunning, with amazingly deep colours, for example the beautiful lipstick on the model above. I have lately been obsessed with lilac colours, and this collection will give me beautiful lip options in that colour area!


See the gorgeous pictures!

These glosses look pretty, and since I'm in love with lilac, I think the dark lilac-y plum to the left would be my thing...

This palette looks really pretty, and I'm especially interested in the texture...

This one, I'm in love with! The shimmery look is beyond beautiful, and those colours are perfect, neutral but still fun!



Perfect for an "updated" smoky look.



I am especially loving the one to the right... Beautiful.



Very pretty, the first three from the left catch my eye...


So this collection looks really amazing... and I can not wait to get my hands on it, but it will be available in August. My wallet is not so excited...!
What do you think? Is this collection a winner?
My Dior-ish regards,
Miss Diorista

1 comment:

  1. I have also been really into lilac/purple/mauve lips lately as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...