Sunday, July 18, 2010

Review - YSL Exfoliating Lip Balm

What a lovely, lovely product!

This is by far my favourite lipscrub, so I don't think I'm going to write a long review on it. It is just amazing. It is a little bit pink, and is actually suppose to make your lips a little bit more pink with regular use (I'm not going to say whether that is working or not...). It is a sugar scrub, and I love the feeling of sugar on my lips! Also, it has small strawberry seeds, which rub comfortly on. The scent and taste of peppermint/strawberry is simply adorable. It is always a happy moment when it is scrub-time! You can't really see it, but I have the product on my hand. It feels great on my lips, and is easy to rinse off. Does not feel oily, which is great!

I leave this on for about five minutes, then I rinse it off, and finish with a nice lipbalm. Perfection!



My best regards,

Miss Diorista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...