A few of the things I've been grateful this week:
- Thank you for the insanely beautiful sunlight that Reykjavík (my city) has had today - it's not sunny, but just so bright somehow... I feel like I'm in the middle of a fairy tale-ish movie!
- Thank you for the 5 minutes of snow we had an hour ago - it made my day to hear it bounce off my window (I love how the weather in Iceland can go from sunny to windy to snowy and back to sunny in half an hour!).
- Thank you to my mom for randomly deciding to bake us all pancakes - mom, your pancakes are the best!
- Thank you to my friends who share my passion for fun and funny things - life wouldn't be the same without your jokes, girls!
- Thank you for inspirational quotes - I've been rediscovering my love for those. I'm now even adding them to some of my posts! (Check out the ones which I've already posted here)
- Thank you to Halldór Laxness (an Icelandic Nobel Prize-winning writer who passed away a few years ago) for creating such fun, unforgettable and unique characters who will always live on in Icelanders' hearts.
- Thank you to God, for allowing me to experience how truly amazing the world can be when you just open up your heart and believe.
P.S. Picture from http://pursuingholiness.blogspot.com/