Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some of my Favourite Books for Baking!

Since you know that I'm really into baking, I decided that maybe some of you would like to see my favourite baking books :) Enjoy!

This is where I keep my favourite baking and cooking books. I have more but those are my favourites and the ones that I use most often.

And here are those five favourites from the favourites shelf, that I will be showing you in the post :)

The first one is Hot Chocolate by Michael Turback. Obviously, this is not a baking book, but it had to be included. I never knew so many different kinds of hot chocolate there were, until I bought this book! Endless fun :)

Next up is one of my all-time favourites, How To Be a Domestic Goddess by Nigella Lawson. This is one of those baking books that I can actually read, not just bake from.

Nigella Express, by Nigella Lawson. This book has lovely recipes, and as the title describes, they're quick, too. And I love the beautiful pictures in it!
As you can see, I really love Nigella, her recipes and her shows... something about her is just so relaxing, and you can't possibly be down when you're cooking her recipes, they're too much fun for that!

My friend gave me Baking with love from Reader's Digest for my birthday... two years ago, I believe. I'm still discovering great recipes there, and I love how they try to keep things healthy (act as if you can't see those brownies on the cover... I'm not going to try to make you think they're healthy! ;)

And finally, my aunt gave me this one, Eric Kayser's Sweet and Savoury Tarts. I prefer the sweet ones, let me tell you right away :) This is a very elegant book, and you need to have some time on your hands before you dive into a recipe from there. They are completely worth the effort, though!
'
'
What are your favourite baking and cooking books? Please tell me in the comments!
'
Happy baking,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...